Foreign & British Video Conversions
TV systems vary in different countries.
The European broadcast system is PAL.
North America (USA and Canada) still have NTSC broadcasting and recording – as do Japan and several other countries.
There were some other systems -France had SECAM!! – trust them to be different!
In this 21st century, as I write this, DVDs also vary from region to region.
To avoid un-necessary confusion/complication, I will apply the very simple criteria:- NTSC is Region 1 for DVD and PAL is Region 2 for DVD we are able to offer you the following conversion services.
1) For ‘household video recordings’:-
- British VHS to American DVD (and vice versa)
- Pal to NTSC conversion for DVD (and vice versa)
- British DVD to American DVD (and vice versa)
- British Beta to American DVD (though NOT the other way for this one)
2) For camcorder video recordings:-
- VHS(C) to American DVD (and vice versa)
- 8mm to American DVD (and vice versa)
- Hi 8mm to American DVD (and vice versa)
- MiniDV to American DVD (and vice cersa)
ONE PRICE ONLY for ANY of the above conversion £15 for DVD
The price is for EVERY tape/disk (up to 4 hours) submitted – NOT for compilations